The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Picked my car up from Jurgen today

DannyW

Finally picked my new supra today. Left home at 6am to make the long journey up to Newcastle.

Got to Jurgen's place at about 9.45 and was shown round the car by one of Jurgen's guys. All I could think was "Wow" can't believe I own a car like this, exceeded my expectations in every way.

Jurgen turned up and went through all the paperwork and stuff with me, showed me the new alarm etc. and let me follow him to the petrol station. Started the journey back and soon got into the swing of things. Having never driven a TT before, it was quite daunting at first :), the car pulls like a train! I've owned quick cars before, a couple of MR2 turbos, a modded WRX, R32 golf, civic type R etc. But the supra blows them all out of the water, fantastic!

Really happy with the car, just a few little niggles to sort out like the stereo and a couple of bits on the paintwork but nothing major.

Overall a good experience despite the delays with the shipping, must say a big thanks to Jurgen for all the hassle that getting hold of this car caused him :thumbs:

(sorry for the essay but i'm still excited :D )

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

out of interest what DSLR did you go for?

It's a canon EOS-300D kit with lenses and stuff and i got it for a little under £300 delivered, it's not the best out there but for the price and the fact that i'm a total beginner mean it should do the job for me.