The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Clutch On Way Out ...

Supragaz

Clutch has started slipping a few weeks ago and is getting progressively worse :(

I really didnt need this as am planning to sell shortly and I want it to drive as perfect as it can. I have had a very good quote from Chris Wilson but its for an uprated clutch. I would like to get a standard clutch replacement thus hopefully saving some £'s in the process.

Anyone with ideas on a cost effective solution please advise away.

Thanks

Gaz :)

I have just put a 6 speed in my car at turbofit and it came with a standard clutch which I have uprated, I could give you the standard clutch if you can get to turbofit for a beer token ;)

OMG thats awesome news mate!! You will get a few beer tokens for your troubles believe me!! ;)

Where are Turbofit based and who do I speak to about getting it done.

OK, I live in Purfleet in Essex and I will be at Turbofit tomorrow to pick up the car, I will get the clutch and bring it home, you can either collect from me or i can meet you 1/2 way or I can post not a problem

Thanks mate you are a life saver. I take it it's in good condition ;)

Will try to remember to Pm you Sunday

Thanks again