The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help!! Oil feed adapter?

Guest Intrinsic

Guest Intrinsic

Yesterday I noticed a slight oil leak around my oil feed adapter that connects to the engine block. I removed it and tryed to seal it better. As I was puting it back in, it snapped in half :( I used an easy out and went up to napa, autozone, advance autoparts, lowes, and acehardware. I can not find the proper size fitting. Does anyone know what size the fiting is and where to get one? I will probably end up spending 10$ at a performance automotive type place to get a 2$ part :search: . image image

Guest Intrinsic

Well I found out what size the engine block threads are. So if anyone else has the same problem I did maybe this will help. I removed various bolts from my 1999 honda prelude (sitting on blocks due to a cracked turbo manifold) and tried to screw each one in until it fit. It ended up being 12mm x 1.25 thread. Thanks for the replies. Its all put back together now.