The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nearly Ready :D

rob wild

Hey guys as some of you might know I've been having my soop resprayed and its nearly ready!

Decided to have a few things done whilst i was there including fitting and blending my new Trial Rear, blending my skirts repairing all minor dents, repairing front bumper and finally changing the colour to Facelift Gunmetal Grey

Here is a few shots of the car

Before:

During bodywork and respray:

Just like to say a massive thanks to Rob Evans for all the extra work he's put into the car and to all the guys really who have worked on it @ NWAutobodies! Cant wait to pick it up now guys!

Cheers

Rob

Cheers for all the comments guys im really looking forward to it :) Cant believe the difference in the car with it all being blended etc! It looks totally different!

I've just refurb my headlights as well see picture so they should look nice with the new spray job!

See pic :) (a bit of a crappy photo)

Nice one Rob. So there'll be 2 shiny, new Supras hooning 'round Chorley vety soon.

How much did it cost if that's not a dangerous question?

I think he charges £1000 for a same colour respray with a few bits and bats etc and £1500 for like what I've had done including a colour change. Plus I'm really fussy so he's sort loads of extra stuff out including inside the wheel arches, doors all sorts But really your better speaking to him TBH

28022007.jpg

Yeah test fitted them before i dropped them off. Not a bad fit tbh. Will need some good adhesive to stick the tops of the vents down i think though.

Cool just wondering really because some of the fibre glass ones can be a bit of nightmare! I have some bodyshop grade bonding stuff if you want to borrow it matey :)

Looking Good....AND in the Best colour I see :D ;)

Yes i think so as well :D

Cool just wondering really because some of the fibre glass ones can be a bit of nightmare! I have some bodyshop grade bonding stuff if you want to borrow it matey :)

Yeah that would be great if i could mate. Was going to do a search in the next few days for the right product to get but if youve got some for me to try that would be cool. Cheers.

Yeah that would be great if i could mate. Was going to do a search in the next few days for the right product to get but if youve got some for me to try that would be cool. Cheers.

No problem matey i dont think im gonig to be needing it now :D

Hey, its midnight an Iv just got home now from working on someones supra so they can have it back this weekend :rolleyes:

Gaz - sideskirts ready for weds i promise :innocent:

Dodgy - spoiler mid week to ;)

I took some sneak preview pics but i dont want to spoil it for Rob so i wont post them up :D