The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What do you think

hoff

Thats just for the rims and not tyres too I'm guessing?

A set of ROTA GTRs are £800, I'd rather have a set of those tbh :)

Nah tyres too im sure of it, Japshop have a similar deal. What are peoples views genrally on black alloys on black supes?

Nah tyres too im sure of it, Japshop have a similar deal. What are peoples views genrally on black alloys on black supes?

£800 including tyres??? jesus thats cheap!

I love black wheels with a polished lip (dish) on supras, I'm in two minds at the moment wether to go for black spokes or silver spokes on the ROTAs. Maybe I should get these instead? lol

Try these 2 to start. I have noticed that the tyres will need upgrading from Revolution as 18s come with 215/35/18 so maybe a phone call to cut the deal would be a good idea...

http://www.revolution.eu.com/erol.html

http://www.japshop.co.uk/

215 tyres wouldn't go on a very wide wheel, such as 8.5J (which is what you'd want on the front, 9.5J on the rear)

8.5J wheels would take a 245 tyre i think. And would be more expensive than £800. To get a proper quote its probably worth ringing them.

IMO you would want 8.5J x 18 on the front with 245/35/18 tyres and 9.5J on the rear with 265/30/18 tyres.

215 tyres wouldn't go on a very wide wheel, such as 8.5J (which is what you'd want on the front, 9.5J on the rear)

8.5J wheels would take a 245 tyre i think. And would be more expensive than £800. To get a proper quote its probably worth ringing them.

IMO you would want 8.5J x 18 on the front with 245/35/18 tyres and 9.5J on the rear with 265/30/18 tyres.

I totally agree. I got a set of 18" ssw mesh from revolution for my gen 6 celica. They were 8.5j all round but sorted better tyres with them.

And maybe i should repeatedly stamp on your face for suggesting such a thing!

Rotas are where its at ;)

I guess you have Rotas. From rare Rims yeh? Do their prices include tyres? I took me ages to decide what wheels to put on the Celica. I almost got sacked for looking on the net too much instead of working. lol.

I guess you have Rotas. From rare Rims yeh? Do their prices include tyres? I took me ages to decide what wheels to put on the Celica. I almost got sacked for looking on the net too much instead of working. lol.

No, he has 19" Hiro shiney wheels lol. I mentioned getting some rotas the other day and he thought I should too :D

No sir, im afraid not, although if i was looking for new wheels it would be a spangly set of Rotas that i would go for.

Have any of you guys spoken to Ibrar at all? he supplies wheels and tyres in birmingham

*Other wheel and tyre suppliers are available*

No sir, im afraid not, although if i was looking for new wheels it would be a spangly set of Rotas that i would go for.

Have any of you guys spoken to Ibrar at all? he supplies wheels and tyres in birmingham

*Other wheel and tyre suppliers are available*

I had a quote from a local guy for £1050 inc tyres, but they were budget tyres. That was for the GTRs in silver with polished lip

Will you be rejoining?!

Congratumulations on post 1000 - thats a sign to go buy the GTRs right now!

Hmmmm, if I don't rejoin what will I do with my lonesome weeknights? I have no choice but to rejoin, this forum keeps me from going insane!!

I will buy the ROTAs at the end of the month I think...ready for when she comes back out to play :D

Thankyou for your congratumulations :p