crashoverride

which upgrade  

20 members have voted

1. 1. which upgrade

• manifold
    • first decat
    • second decat
    • fuel system and pullys etc

At last my bonus from work has arrived :D , so now im in a dilemma. i have plans for bits for the soop but with what i have left i'm torn which performance upgrade to do :blink: .

i have a standard performance N/A.

choices are:-

1. manifold

2. first de-cat

3. second de-cat

4. fuel system

5. pullys etc

i just dont know where to start, so which will be the most benificial to me?

thanks for your opinons

the bonus aint that good but enough should be left over for at least one of the above. even if i have to put a little bit extra.

with regards to the fueling i was thinking about fuel pump, rail and injectors mainly ( i am yet to price up injectors though)

so can you see why im just a little bit lost. i am crap at dissicion making. oh and penguin it is a worth wile charity the " ive worked dam hard and deserve a treat " charilty lol

Along similar lines, I'd go with decent tyres, if you haven't got them already. No 1 performance / safety mod in my book.

Double decat is the best power mod - saves a not inconsiderable amount of weight too. Be aware as others have said, it will increase noise a lot. Also if you have an MOT coming up and no friendly MOT garage, you might want to wait until after that, from an emissions point of view.

:looney: