The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cruise 3rd or 4th March??

ben1985

Really need to take the car out for a good run this weekend, as it has been sitting around too long!

Just wondering if anyone knows of anything going on this weekend, or if anyone fancies meeting up somewhere??

Would be good to guage interest and then if a few people can make it, I will try and pull together some kind of plan.

I have a mate who I am trying to get to bring his Mini GP as he wants to see how it compares to the soop. So we can show him the way!

Big Jap meet going on at Boxhill this weekend with few convoys going there, see calendar for full details :eyebrows:

Cheers Lui, may try and come along to this if nothing is going on nearer.

To be honest I was more looking to just get a few people to come along to a meet at a pub/restaurant just so I can say hello to people!!

I am actually quite up for a meet of all cars if anyone knows of one this weekend, as I fancy showing some of those people who spend 20-30K on their saxo what a 10k car can do!!