The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Howdee

Guest 5upracol

Guest 5upracol

Hi Everyone my name is Colin i'm 23 and from worcester, god i sound like i'm on blind date! I'm a bus driver and i also sing in a rock n roll band called Terry Trillion and the Millionaires!! Up until a week a go i drove/owned 2 cars a 2001 Chrysler Neon(i know!!) that is my going to work/fetching the shopping/taking the dog out car, and my other was a beautiful jet black 1993 Toyota MR2 GT however i sold this to pursue my dream of owning a supra which i estimate is now only 6-12 months away, its been a long 2 years saving already but it will be worth it. I want to go for a manual probably non turbo to begin with then upgrade to a twin later. I hope i'm not imposing being as i am not an actual supra owner (yet) but i am close. Anywho nice to be here and perhaps speak to you all soon :meeting: :thumbs:

Welcome to the club Colin :thumbs:

Good luck with your Supra search, you've come to the right place, read up and learn as much as you can, it will help a lot when choosing which car to go for.

The FAQ section is a good place to start and the search button can also be helpful to find threads about various topics, anything else just ask away.

cheers

Guest 5upracol
:welcome: colin, dont suppose you know my cousin Dan Smith on the buses over there in Worcester? He shares your passion for the Supra too.

Keep on saving and it'll be worth every moment when you drive your first supe. :)

yeah i know dan he is a funny guy we get on very well! shame he is driving a hairdressers car at the mo haha!! mind you i've only got the family man car at the moment to so i cant say much!!!