The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cheddar Gorge

edge

Went through the gorge the other day in the van and thought how good it would be when the weather is nice to take the soop.

Some great views and a winding road to die for with the rock faces either side to echo the Notes from your soop.

Also a great photo opertunity for you and you car.

Theres plenty of parking for a fairly big meet and plenty to do there if you wanted to have a look about inc restaraunts, shops, cafe's etc and a great place to take the kids if you wanted.

And there is also some great roads on the way out.

Just wanted to guage an idea of who would be interested as i could maybe pass it onto the local events organiser to maybe ensure some decent parking when the days brighten up.

Thanks

James

did this the other weekend, when i was down for a wedding. It's great fun in the car :)

as for wookey .... 20 mins for far too much money in my opinon, the best bit of Cheddar is the sweet shop !!!

Yeah fair enuff. Done them so many times too!

The chip shop in Cheddar is great tho, unless someone will correct me there. Expensive, as everything is there. There's a lovely B&B on a farm at the top of CG, which has lovely views. Highly recommended.

Toady would have been a good day to go lol! weather is well nice here!

As soon as the weather warms up a bit would be a great time to go - plenty of pubs for lunch or could BBQ if its allowed but as long as its nice weather I'll be there!! :D

Guest Phillw454

not too far from me so yeah id be game, id suggest abit later on in the year to try and get some hot weather as the gorge in the rain isnt a nice place atal!!!