The mkiv Supra Owners Club

first time

gaz1

well it was for my boy, driving his supe i mean;) he went home to pick it up yesterday, we have had it a few months finaly got him insured on it, so he drove it to work at harwich, thats where we stay( workwise) the smile on that lads face is worth every penny and his mates are well green with envy, he will be taking it to turbofit tomorow, where they will fit uk brakes, rsr exaust, engine bling, new roof lining, new tyres, full service, then knight racer takes it for fitting a trial rear, doluck front, varis skirts, rod millen spoiler, full respray, on top of the 19" inch wheels, and the new colour coded interiour:D he is now a member here but not very often visits as i work the knackers of him at work:d

nice wish i had a dad like that do you wont to adoupt a new son?lol , Have you thougt about sending him on a driver training day so he can lean how to drive it safely as these a lot of power for a young lad + with the weather set to turn icey again soon last thing you wont is a call saying i put it in a ditch !,

nice wish i had a dad like that do you wont to adoupt a new son?lol , Have you thougt about sending him on a driver training day so he can lean how to drive it safely as these a lot of power for a young lad + with the weather set to turn icey again soon last thing you wont is a call saying i put it in a ditch !,

Great idea. :)

Well done Gaz. My dad offered to lend me £14k to clear my credit card debts from uni and buy a car. When I told him I wanted a Supra, as I always have since being able to drive, he told me to fook off and I now have a loan with Direct Line. :(

Man, I would be over the moon if my dad bought me a Supra at 19! Even if I did have to work hard to pay it back! I bet he's well chuffed and grateful.

Now... to track down my dad and cash in on the last 29 years of missed birthdays and christmas's :telephone:

yeah cheers matt he will deff be going on a course and a skid pan;)