The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just had my alarm fitted

edge

By a guy on ebay and he done a fantastic job for a very good price.

He has been fitting alarms for quite some time but has only just got onto ebay.

The other guys i tried let me down with bullsh1t excuses.

He turned up when he said he would, Done exactly what i had asked him too, issued me with a fully completed MESF cat 1 cert and i even got remotge central door locking for free which should have been extra. He works on quite a few jap/import cars and is on a fw other owners forums.

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/specialized_security

Good to hear mate! Poeple who do a good job are not often thanked for their efforts. The minute somebody f*cks up, it's front page news.

I had a look at similar on e-bay but wasn't up for the gamble. I went to a place about a mile from my house. At least if there's any problems I know where to post the petrol bomb!!:D

H.

Guest Phillw454

Well done buddy:d

Iv looked at a few people on ebay for my last cars, sounds like you got a good one!

Did it solve the central locking prob you had before?

Good to hear.

He is booked to fit mine on thursday:)

Great. Try and pursuade him to sign up. Maybe get some group buys.

I also had the external sensor put on just incase for some reason i leave my car in a public place so just warns when people get to near.

Sounds like a good deal !

What make of alarm is tops right now? Been thinking of replacing mine

any ideas?

Well he fitted a Toad Cat 1. They seem to be up there with clifford and i havent heard people have any issues with the Toads unlike the other makes.

Well done buddy:d

Iv looked at a few people on ebay for my last cars, sounds like you got a good one!

Did it solve the central locking prob you had before?

I fixed the central locking. It was just a loose connector.

Great. Try and pursuade him to sign up. Maybe get some group buys.

I also had the external sensor put on just incase for some reason i leave my car in a public place so just warns when people get to near.

He is on my drive doing mine at the min, i just said yes to the proximity sensor aswell, is it anygood?

Guest Phillw454
He is on my drive doing mine at the min, i just said yes to the proximity sensor aswell, is it anygood?

Iv got this on mine, its well worth it, if people get too close it beeps, then if they stay there the alarm goes off.

Keeps people away from the car and stops the wrong sort looking through the windows

Arrrhhhh what a pain in the arse, my boost controler has packed in, we tried to rewire it but nothing, i wired the boost solenoid back into the aem and now im hitting 1.9bar:complain:

Im gonna have to go see my mapper now by the looks of it:(

Arrrhhhh what a pain in the arse, my boost controler has packed in, we tried to rewire it but nothing, i wired the boost solenoid back into the aem and now im hitting 1.9bar:complain:

Im gonna have to go see my mapper now by the looks of it:(

Theres always something hey ! Get mine back tomorrow after another round of expence :D

I can heartily reccomend Dragon from here http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/member.php?u=2878 . Very similar price and a very good service. He came to my house, removed the crappy old stuff that was wired in everywhere and then fitted the new toad system. He got a parking ticket whilst parked outside my gaff and wouldn't let me pay it so all in all I couldn't have had a better service.

This is the second alarm he has fited for me so its not just a one off.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

just rang this guy & am booked in on the 23rd to have my alarm fitted - has anyone had the alarm below fitted:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140106935198&ssPageName=MERC_VIC_RCRX_Pr4_PcY_BIN_IT&refitem=140100549131&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&usedrule1=CrossSell_LogicX&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget

he said its the new brand spank beez kneez etc etc but i may just stick to the TOADAI606 as i know its a good system...

anyone have any views?