The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Boost Piping - Any ideas where to get it from?

Sheefa

Hi guys,

After some standard, decent boost piping for a J-spec TT which will obviously attach to standard boost pipework but link up to my Blitz SBC-II Boost Controller.

I currently have some crappy silicone stuff on that splits at the mo, and want something strong and reliable. I need a couple of Y-parts too and Rounded 60-90degree bends.

I believe UK-Rich/Ash mentioned Demon Tweaks but god I'm confused on their site!

Any links most appreciated as I'm having boost issues and want to rule out this first before moving to the solenoid. :(

Cheers!

Greg

No, I tried Demon Tweaks and that's it! The samco hose link is no good Rich, they don't seem to do Vacuum, small boost hosing and you can't order on the site anyway!:p

Thanks for the links Stevie - much better! :D

Andy - yes pal, as per the photo matey, I want to replace the majority of this blue shit! :) If you have any spare in good nic, that'd would be brill matey. Let me know how much you want. ;)

Also, does anyone have a stock BOV pipe as per the large arrow and circle? Mine's an aftermarket pipe that is badly kinked. No idea why it was replaced.

Cheers all :)

Greg

Pretty Clean Engine Bay.jpg

Andy - yes pal, as per the photo matey, I want to replace the majority of this blue shit! :) If you have any spare in good nic, that'd would be brill matey. Let me know how much you want. ;)

Also, does anyone have a stock BOV pipe as per the large arrow and circle? Mine's an aftermarket pipe that is badly kinked. No idea why it was replaced.

Cheers all :)

Greg

[ATTACH]52706[/ATTACH]

Popping down to the garage now muka. I'll be back in a moment with a report on what I have:)

Now that is the kinda guy I like!!!!! Thanks Andy matey, you rock. :D

Right Greg, I'm back.

I've got all the pipes (almost new really) that you have on the turbo side of the engine (including the ones you haven't highlighted but which I think you should have) and I have also managed to dig out a NEW pipe for your BCC pressure line (the top right blue one yeh). Now this one has a 4.5/5mm internal pipe diameter and is 890mm long - that should do the trick.

What do you think - any good:)

Oh yes, got the BOV pipes too (again, almost new so they won't be splitting in a rush)

It sounds very gay and all, but ANDY I LOVE YOU.:kiss:

Thank you so much pal. I'll send some cash your way, let me know if paypal or bank transfer is OK for the parts, and the Spats, + postage if you can pop these bits of hosing out to me. :)

Thank you so much mate. Hopefully this will sort the boosting problems out. If not I'll be looking for that spare Blitz SBC-II solenoid I believe you have as haven't tested if mine's active yet!!!:D

You're a Legend matey. A Legend!

Greg

I think it's bloody perfect matey! I'm going to blank off the orange hosing anyway which feeds my Boost Gauge, not controller so that's not a problem pal. Just hoping to eliminate cause of boost leak.

Although may replace orange piping on far right feeding to Boost Gauge completely and see if that works too. :)

Thanks mate.

Greg

I think it's bloody perfect matey! I'm going to blank off the orange hosing anyway which feeds my Boost Gauge, not controller so that's not a problem pal. Just hoping to eliminate cause of boost leak.

Although may replace orange piping on far right feeding to Boost Gauge completely and see if that works too. :)

Thanks mate.

Greg

In the post tomorrow Greg - you should have it on Thursday mate:)