The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dyno Day Payments

Guest mk47

Alright people :) As it gets closer to the dyno day I am now going to start taking payments - this can be made by paypal, or on the phone using a credit/debit card.

Paypal to: [email protected]

If paying by paypal please use your forum name as a reference so I know who's who.

I.E. Payment for Supra Dyno Day - MK47.

£50 all in for the day guys.

There will be a lot going on, on the day, including professional photographer who will have his printer at hand so you can purchase any prints you might like directly on the day, or have photos of the whole day on the CD. We will be offering promotional materials and discounted oil changes, amongst a few other things.

Not to mention our very own Peter Richards offering valets on the day.

The list below is for everyone who is participating in the dyno runs, and a mystery prize for the one with the highest results ;)

Once I receieve payments I will update this thread.

Cheers :)

Maz

1) Gamer

2) SupraNick

3) Iain2010

4) JamieP

5) Jamil

6) Dandans dad

7) M45sey

8) Bob

9) SteveSherwood

10) JodyT

11) Hoff

12) Mattanna

13) DannyW

14) mr lover

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not for the dyno day mate as we need the confirmed numbers to be able to offer the discounted rates. Jake why dont you come down as a spectator? Its going to be a good day out and would be nice to meet you :)

1) Gamer

2) SupraNick

3) Iain2010

4) JamieP

5) Jamil

6) Dandans dad

7) M45sey

8) Bob

9) SteveSherwood

10) JodyT

11) Hoff

12) Mattanna

13) DannyW

14) mr lover

15) G-Nemie - PAID

What happens if someone cannot make it due to mechanical problems or if their car is currently in a few pieces and there is the possibility of it not being ready in time. Does that person lose the whole payment ?

I am not trying to be a stick in the mud but normal practice is to take a down payment of say £15-20 tops and then pay the remainder on the day once the run is finished. I have only been to one RR day where an advance down payment had to be made. Every other one was a pay in full on the day affair.

Hey mate, Im sure if there is any reason such as you mentioned - car having mechanical problems etc we could come to some arrangement with regards to payment made. The reason why I am asking for full payment up front is because I thought it would be alot easier and plus we need a minimum number of 8 people attending to offer these prices.

Hope that makes sense :)

Maz

1) Gamer

2) SupraNick

3) Iain2010 - PAID

4) JamieP

5) Jamil

6) Dandans dad

7) M45sey

8) Bob

9) SteveSherwood

10) JodyT

11) Hoff

12) Mattanna

13) DannyW

14) mr lover

15) G-Nemie - PAID

1) Gamer

2) SupraNick

3) Iain2010 - PAID

4) JamieP

5) Jamil

6) Dandans dad

7) M45sey

8) Bob - PAID

9) SteveSherwood

10) JodyT

11) Hoff

12) Mattanna

13) DannyW

14) mr lover

15) G-Nemie - PAID

Payment sent :D

you know you mention a mystery prize for the one with the highes result.... is that for the highest NA and highest for TT ;)

Hmmmmmmm, never thought of that yet.. but theres only 2 or 3 nas iirc.. :p

1) Gamer

2) SupraNick

3) Iain2010 - PAID

4) JamieP

5) Jamil - PAID

6) Dandans dad

7) M45sey

8) Bob - PAID

9) SteveSherwood

10) JodyT

11) Hoff

12) Mattanna

13) DannyW

14) mr lover

15) G-Nemie - PAID

Guest Nicholas

How about a guess at the highest n/a bhp figure and highest tt bhp figure and the closest gets the prize :D

How about a guess at the highest n/a bhp figure and highest tt bhp figure and the closest gets the prize :D

That sounds good. If you people have got any other suggestions as to what you'd like to see on the day then let me know ;)