The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Need a Supra Car Cover

Wayney

Cheers Humble Lion for the comments, the car is truly stunning, was you the chap that programmed my race logice traction control? If so thanks, because over the weekend it was raining very hard, and you can feel the traction contol fighting with the back when trying to put the power down. Def one of the best investments [GRIN][/GRIN]

Yes that was me :innocent:

Not really. This is maz (rays mate) met you a few times at ace cafe and jae etc :D it was pete who sorted out your racelogic mate ill pass on your thanks to him :thumbs:

Is the Halfords Extra Large Cover a snug fit, I'm sure it'll fit on my Supra, it's just that I've got the wider wheel arches. Also does it keep out most of all of the water?

It is a snug fit, surprising how big the Supra is, it has a reflective surface so keeps off sunlight and yes, most of the water, it is breathable as well, it has extra secure straps for long term storage but I only use mine overnight ;)