The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fitting FMIC

Guest EncoreWRC

Guest EncoreWRC

I have done most of the work in fitting my FMIC but...

I have come across 2 problems and need a little advice.

1) I appear to have the wheel arch/under tray fixing plastic in the way on the passenger side. Have I done something wrong?

2) I am having trouble with the expansion bottle on the front above the intercooler - it does not fit there anymore....

I bought a complete kit. It came with brackets, pipework, all the clips etc and a water bottle and a piece of pipework which looks like air con or Power steering.

I do have bits left over but like this last bit of small pipework and a bracket. I am no mechanic and need help please. What have I missed out or forgotten? where does the water bottle go?

I have done most of the work in fitting my FMIC but...

I have come across 2 problems and need a little advice.

1) I appear to have the wheel arch/under tray fixing plastic in the way on the passenger side. Have I done something wrong?

2) I am having trouble with the expansion bottle on the front above the intercooler - it does not fit there anymore....

I bought a complete kit. It came with brackets, pipework, all the clips etc and a water bottle and a piece of pipework which looks like air con or Power steering.

I do have bits left over but like this last bit of small pipework and a bracket. I am no mechanic and need help please. What have I missed out or forgotten? where does the water bottle go?

Hi buddy most people put the bottle next to the battery by the neck for the washer bottle, think the pipe is for the P.A.S pipe you remove the old long one and put the new one in as a reallocator it's for cooling the P.A.S oil, someone correct me if I'm wrong

Guest EncoreWRC

Cheers Grant. As I said earlier, I thought it was something like that..

I was supposed to wait for the Bro in Law to get over on Wednesday as he is the mechanic but I took the bumper off... and undid a few intercooler bolts....and it lead to fitting the whole thing.... oooops