The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Donny North

DamanC

//EDIT - Donny North is go for mkivsupra.net :)

Booking details can be found on page 2 (post 17)

There is a show on at Donnington Park over the Easter weekend. Mostly Barry cars but what may interest us is the time attack on the track where we can wizz round.

Would anyone be interested in having a stand there?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like we will be there :)

I have attached the booking form, we need to do these indervidually as we are a tad short of time, not to mention the hasstle it is. Can we have this filled in an sent within a couple of weeks please?

details for the form;

Club name: MKIV Supra owners club

Area suited: Other;Jap

For the club stand info just fill in your details, ill sort the bigger one.

Once you have sent it, please alter your name in the list saying you have sent payment, no of passengers and reg number (if you dont want your reg here, pm me)

I will be there from friday night\late afternoon. I am going to try and get the flags/banners and posibly see about the marquee. Failing that i have a mini marquee. Ill probably be there til monday morning too :eek:

I am arraging for us to have a larger area, that we we can spread out a little, and obviosly fit uber tents in. Anything else you guys want?

Finally this is a weeknd event, so if you can make the two days that will be great, but from what i understand you will want to make the whole weekend :)

Local beers in and around the tents friday and sunday night, saturday the show is organising something closely related to a rave :blink:

Donny_Car_Entry_form.pdf

I may have a slight problem with a irate pregnant wife who thinks I'm taking the piss!! I go to Las Vegas for 5 days, two weeks before this and she's not happy.

Daman, when do we have to let you know how long we are coming for. I am thinking about soming down on the Friday and camping and then leaving on the Saturday night.:(

I'll work on her!!:eyebrows:

H.

Nope, you guys dont need to let me know how long your going toi be there.

I have been in contact with one of the organisers there and sware the cum guzzleing PMT ridden whore needs a personallity bypass.

Anyways, you want to show then its a flat rate of £30 regardless of how long you are there for. :)

• 2 weeks later...