The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Michel Lane - Pat on the back

GeordieSteve

Ok guys I've just done something I haven't done for around 2 years... driven my car! As most of you know I've had nightmares with my car over the last year or so. Work not getting done, lies, sold wrong products etc. etc. etc. Well that's where Michel Lane comes in ;) I spoke to Michel about taking on a project no one else has done... getting my car back in one sodding piece! "Not a problem" says Michel and while I'm confident in him, I also didn't expect to have everything back 100% (once bitten an all). Michel rang constantly about the job, gave a full broken down price lists, gave advice on cooling etc. and got the job done on time. More than happy to say the least and the knowledge of his guys is second to none.

We see poor feedback on here all to often and thought it would be nice to give a trader a pat on the back for a change. Very impressed and without a doubt I'll be using those guys again.

Cheers Michel and yes... she's staying now ;)

It's not mapped yet and I promised Michel I'd keep off boost :innocent: She drives lovely, strange after not driving her for so long. You can hear the turbo start to spin up very early (around 2.5krpm) which is the reason I sat all the way back with no music on. Being mapped by Thor on Thursday so I'll make sure we get some piccies and maybe a little video ;)

Now that's what I call reliability, honesty and professionalism.

I hope it catches on;)

I forgot to mention there was loads of very awkward shit that most garages would just tell me to go and buy another unit but they stuck at it and MADE it work. The aftermarket inlet manifold didn't fit (does now!) and the new TB didn't have a throttle position sensor... which is now does adapted from a stock TB (which I happened to have in my car... strange as I was sure I sold that months ago!). Even bits from a lawnmower were used pmsl!

... which is now does adapted from a stock TB (which I happened to have in my car... strange as I was sure I sold that months ago!). Even bits from a lawnmower were used pmsl!

That'd be the one that is also miraculously sitting in my engine bay then, having been lost twice by the courier, then? :D :innocent:

Glad you're getting it sorted mate :)