The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hi all : )

Guest mattsupra1

Guest mattsupra1

Hi all, im new to these forums, after years of wanting one iv decided to get myself a supra, iv always loved them but they have also been a bit to expensive, now they are coming down in price iv decided to just go for it and get one.

My current car is a golf mk4 which il be keeping and giving to my girlfriend, i just cant bear to part with it, iv only had it 12 months and spent way to much on it lol

Im looking for a n/a supra in Grey, so if anyones selling one let me know, i saw a few on this forum for sale, but all the ideal ones i wanted iv missed out on.

A pic of my dub

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/5342/img0638ix1.jpg

Guest mattsupra1

thanks everyone, im going to look at a silver supra near to me in the next few days, its a non turbo auto with 74km on the clock, failing that il just import :)