The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Best way to attach side skitrs

JohnC

Drive the car to a professional body shop with the bits in the back and then pick it up the next day with them fitted:)

Works for me everytime:innocent:

Sounds like the best option. Dont know how to fit side skirts into the back of the Supra tho......

Modern adhesives are exceptionally good, if you start drilling 1/8 holes for self tapping screws expect them to be 1/2 in holes through corrosion quite soon :)

Personally I think side skirts are best attached to a concrete block and given a flotation test :)

You would Chris!!! :p

I have some of these strong adhesive mounting pads fitted to mine at the edges, but they've come apart. Any ideas where I can get these online - I've checked ebay, but no luck there and done a quick googler.

Mine are a pretty poor fit actually. :innocent: