The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wohoo - I've done something myself - FACELIFT INDICATORS

Sheefa

Well I'm going to give myself a pat on the back if I do say so myself! As many of you know I'm technically shite when it comes to fixing problems, modifying cars etc etc, but I thought on this occasion with the simple guides available, I'd give the conversion a shot and here are the results :D

It took about 3 1/2 hours to do the whole lot include soldering, heatshrinking etc, and half way through it started raining :rolleyes: so I had to use the car cover and create a little camp by my front bumper to work under.

SADLY, things didn't go perfectly as expected. Here is also a pic of my new £40 Nike Joggers that I'd only worn 3 times and stupidly put a massive hole in by kneeing and catching them on the Soldering Iron!!!!!:innocent: Bollocks.

All is all very happy and by god does it make the car look more chic and modern. :D

Greg

Supra Clear 1.jpg

Supra Clear 2.jpg

Supra Clear 3.jpg

Joggers.jpg

but do they work?! :)

Yes, you cheeky git!:p

Thanks Andy - Although despite me having done over 100+ engine replacements in my long standing career as a mechanic, I may be busy. :) Na, if you ever do need a pair of hands to make a cuppa, lunch, take the dogs for a walk etc - give me a shout! ;)

Thanks Mr Lover. I'll post up a before pic too.

Clean%20and%20Tidy%20Supra%202.jpg

Greg mate, that should be an interesting thread (lol):innocent:

I would of added the Spats to that too mate along with a can of Toyota Black spray paint, but I think i'll leave that up to a bodyshop! They arrived in mint condition - great packaging Andy. Thanks pal. :)

Yes, this will be an interesting read!

looks nice! why didnt u get the harness though? woud have saved a lot of time lol

?? What harness, you mean the new bulb looms from Toyota? I did mate if that's what you mean, you still need to wire, solder, heatshrink and insulate for good measure, especially if you want the more advanced Indicator Sidelights!!!!! :p

Thanks for the nice comments everyone, Rob, Ed and co. :D

Looks much better Greg and I'm very impressed you did it yourself :) I'm just lucky that Trick lives up the road, makes Supra ownership real easy :D

Did you wire them so they the outers light up with the side lights also?

Certainly did Burna, and yes Rich is a help mate! More work will be coming Rich's way soon when I next fook up! :)

Oh that's just great that is! Cheers Greg, my shares in Chris Wilson have just plummeted!

LOL. Brilliant. :p There's still time mate for things to go wrong. Having boosting troubles at the mo so those share prices will climb back up again when I next see Chris!

Well done mate, nothing like a successful mod accomplished to boost your confidence:) so whats next.

A lot planned mate. Tranny cooler, dash kit, steering wheel, strut brace, new facelifted lights etc etc. Got to sort out boost issues, wire up horn properly too :)