The mkiv Supra Owners Club

AEM maps and map sensor location

rpslaughter1982

Does anyone have an AEM map for a single (PHR stage one or alike) on 650cc injectors that I could use for info? I would like to have a rough map as a reference.

Also where do people mount their AEM map sensors? I've put mine near the original map sensor location but it looks a bit shabby bolted there, pics would be greatly appreciated [GRIN][/GRIN]

Does anyone have an AEM map for a single (PHR stage one or alike) on 650cc injectors that I could use for info? I would like to have a rough map as a reference.

Also where do people mount their AEM map sensors? I've put mine near the original map sensor location but it looks a bit shabby bolted there, pics would be greatly appreciated [GRIN][/GRIN]

What MAP sensor do you have?

Do you need an auto map or will manual do?

Do you have stock camshafts?

My map sensor has been mounted onto the rear of the inlet plenum, it doesn't look the best though.

What MAP sensor do you have?

Do you need an auto map or will manual do?

Do you have stock camshafts?

My map sensor has been mounted onto the rear of the inlet plenum, it doesn't look the best though.

Thanks for your help everyone, it gives me a few more ideas. I have the aem 3.5bar map sensor.

Sorry for the original lack of info, I have a manual with stock cams

JSpec or UK/US Spec as the cams are different.

I shouldn't have been so lazy at the start and typed the full specs! Sorry to drag this out:

1995 Jspec

Phr Stage one turbo

Cast manifold

3" double decat Blitz Nur Spec exhaust

Sard 650cc injectors

Walbro 342 fuel pump

Aeromotive FPR

Stock rail

Denso IK24 plugs

FMIC

stock camshafts

aem 3.5bar map sensor

As I said any map that has a simliar setup would be very helpful, thanx

Any news on a map anyone?

OK so a far as the engine management is concerned your car is stock except for larger injectors yeah?

In which case, as a base, you could take a stock map with 3.5bar map sensor (which is available on the AEM website) and re-scale the injectors to suit your larger ones.

If you have any problems doing any of that, give me a shout and I'll help you out.

Cheers,

Tony

I dont know if I'm gettin this here, so TL License location is correct...and Wez's one in the pic aint, in your pic in the other thread...is the No and Yes locations still correct??

To conculde...you have to run the Map sensor off the dampened port?