The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I'm F***ing Livid!

Tricky-Ricky

You may remember my moan about XS Power, and the damaged exhaust they sent me, well since Jason couldn't be bothered to reply to my email asking about paying or refunding my carriage charges if i returned the item, i thought well they will just have to put up with negative feedback, now all i did was state that the item arrived damaged and although they will replace i i didn't see that i should be out of pocket to get a damaged item replaced! so the tossers have left this "BEWARE THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER, DONT DEAL WITH HIM" i have no idea if the comment was left by Jason or from US but i suspect Jason,

I have never received negative feedback all the time i have used Ebay! i have sent an formal complaint to Ebay outlining all the communications etc,

As you will probably have seen i decided to fit the exhaust today, shame as i now feel like beating it with a sledgehammer and sending it back to them!

That attitude of theres sucks big time if it had happened to me i would be screwin.

well just keep letting peeps know what shite customer service they have, i agree with them about carraige costs but there comment on ebay is well outta line.

send him a email and tell him to go fuck spiders:d

thats not good what a bunch of wankers ! just reply to there feed back and state what happened so people can see ,, there should take no notice once they read it .

Took your advice Matt, and left them this little message, - FEEDBACK FOR BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE! SLANDERING CUSTOMERS WONT HELP!

unfortunately you have little space to reply!

Re Ebay,

I was a power seller on Ebay 100% positive f/b`s, then some arse left me a neg because he didnt getting his item within 2 days calling me a scammer a thief conman , you name it, reported to ebay, they dont give a dam.

This is always going to be the problem with Ebay, okay you save a few quid,9 out of 10 times it will ok but, pay a bit more , go somewhere local and pick it up, at least you know what you are getting

Sorry to hear this mate.

I too received negative feedback unecessarily a while back on my account for selling my brothers old Defender. I specifically stated in the listing 'LANDY MUST BE TOWED' as it was losing oil and had no MOT. It was listed as a Project Landy.

The guy drove it over 100 miles on the M40/M42 and the result was it blew up. His fault, not mine but I couldn't dispute the feedback.

Ebay wont do anything about bad feedback as they say its an independent system which they cannot control. i was left with negfative feedback for open a paypal dispute as I never received an item which I paid for. I too was furious.

People will see the positive feedback and with only one negative should still see that you are one of the good guys.