The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Claketts pre Box Hill-03/03

IDO

Have spoken to some of the other menbers who are heading to the Box Hill meet, and we are going to convoy from Claketts (clockwise!) earlyish to try and avoid parking in fields and mud bogs!

For those who are in the area or heading from the E/SE and fancy it... see you there..

As said due to parking and stuff we were plannning on meeting at clacketts at 9.30am to head off no later that 10 ish.. the event start is at 12 but as you probably know if you have been before it gets a bit busy down there from 11ish onward! So this is to beat the crowds..

So whos up for it?

1.IDO

where in clacketts??

Pretty much as soon as you get into the car park, as the entrance to the car park is a bit far fron the shops so there is always a place to park there...

Stick it next to mine (has changed since you last saw it!) as i maybe there a bit early getting a bit of breakfast!!

Sim, will be good to see you mate, has been a wile! glad to hear the motors back on the road.

where abouts are you sim? Im coming from eastbourne with Andrew (supasupraGZ).

I might give mine a quick wash over at tesco but thats about it...its got a cracked fron bumper and about a 3inch by 4 inch flake on the door where the paint has come off...so whats the point. Cars comin off the road at the end of the month for a full overhall...body, engine..all of it :D