The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Graphics - Need for Speed OTC

charlton

I run the risk of abuse here but I'm thinking of graphics on the Supe and found this on Need for speed Own the City on the PSP - does anyone have the PS2 version or would be able to get a better quality pic of this graphic? On the PSP its called Attack and I guess it would be the same on other versions.

I've thought about a tribal design but they are too common and thought this might look good - can anyone photochop it on my Supe? :D

DSC00887(1).JPG

By the way, think really carefully about graphics. I've had to have some on and hate them. Haven't washed the car since which is most unusual. Poor car.

:D :d I will make sure they get photo chopped on first before I do anything - they can always come off again unlike spraying them on - then you are screwed!!

Will definately have a look at their cars - graphics are like the whole Veilside combat kit thing, you either love it or hate it. I guess I may end up with both

Back in about 2004 Veilside cars had some mad blossom graphics on their cars at Tokyo Auto Salon. I thought it looked quite cool - could be some retro Veilside love. Not really liking the 350z in this picture but you get the idea.

I dread to think of the abuse I would get having blossom down the side - a lot more than I would a dragon!!!