The mkiv Supra Owners Club

for the last 2 days...

grahamc

I have been finishing off my supra :D Been re-fitting the dials, dash, headunit, rear speakers, front speakers, interior panelling, seats, harnesses, etc. Still got a little more to do, but should be done today or tomorrow.

About bloody time! Nothing like a deadline to help get my a$$ in gear! :innocent:

On Monday she gets picked up, to be taken to TurboFit for the engine build and mods!! WOOHOO!! :eyebrows:

The time has finally come!!

Im so excited!! Cant wait!!

Still going to be a while till the car is fully functional, but its all starting to happen, after months of collecting parts removing parts...

Sam - PMd

Greg - Mods are in my garage and in the link in my sig. Currently they are all in the boot of the car, so TurboFit have their work cut out for them!!

EDIT - KnightRacer you also have work!

Pics to follow tonight. At home on my digital camera... Need to be sized.