The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hi newbeee here

Guest sfgtr

thought i'd better introduce myself, i'm simon and i own a gtr (sorry) and i'm not to clever at spelling so sorry again in advance. i also have in my possesion a uk mkiv supra tt auto that i am using the engine out of for a little project ;) . so the reason for joining is simple, i would like to tap the collective wisdom of this forum for the little and big problem's i may come accross over the comming months, i hope you don't mind and can forgive the sacralige that is taking this car appart, but someone had already written it off. there are a few salvageable bits. but won't be sure till project finnished. will post up in for sale then.

the project is hush hush at the moment but as soon as it is done will reveal here first. looks like i'd better go out and by a dicksionary no, ditionary no, oh balls to it, a spelling book.

the project is hush hush at the moment but as soon as it is done will reveal here first. looks like i'd better go out and by a dicksionary no, ditionary no, oh balls to it, a spelling book.

Welcome mate!! Sounds like an interesting project!!

Oh and it's spelled Dickshunnery btw!!:D

H.

Has its sliped peoples minds he has a UK supra that he is using the engine out off the UK's are rare enough as it is let alone to be stripping for the bits!

why oh why dont you use a jap one and leave the poor UK spec alone :(

welcome mate :)

I guess you missed this:

someone had already written it off

I'm happy for people to destroy UKs, it makes them rarer :)

thanks for the replys, unfortunatly you'll all have to stay in the dark except to say it's not going in the gtr. was lucky enough to find the uk wrote off for the right money, so that is why i am using this as a donor. please don't think i'm ignorant not replyiong during the day as i don't have access to a computer during the day time:(