The mkiv Supra Owners Club

what do you think of this supe

Dave

Front lip spoiler is missing as well :D

Dunno what the point is in mentioning the 17" wheels when they actually are aftermarket ones ???? (is it just me or do those rims actually not look like they are 17"s?)

Engine bay looks clean, the battery looks bloody ancient though.

Interior is average and has proper fitted mats.

And I agree I wouldn't dream of advertising a car with laquer like that when its such a cheap fix. To be fair though an unscrupulous person would have T-cutted it back and bunged some polish on it.

EDIT and oh its not got ABS either. If it did there would be spaghetti pipework behind the passenger side suspension mount.

Ariel is stuck up by the looks of it as well. I'd seriously be interested in knowing its recent service history. Looking at the presentation of it the owner doesn't exactly love that car !!

I'm always a little suspicious of aftermarket steering wheels. Makes me think airbags have gone. I know most SZs don't have airbags however.

Can anyone else see a Cars style face in the glove box? Or is it just me?

Theres no airbag on that car. The reason that the steering wheel has been replaced I'm guessing is that it suffered the really bad wear problems that alot of mk4 supra wheels suffer, he has also stated that the gear knob was replaced and that wears at the same rate as the steering wheel.

What about this one?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1995-TOYOTA-SUPRA-BLACK-non-turbo-manual_W0QQitemZ170083582618QQihZ007QQcategoryZ18290QQtcZphotoQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

It's the right colour and a manual.Not that I'd want to buy a car off e-bay anyway though!!

H.

Yes definately.. Its the VERY RARE black too :D not seen one of those for a while.. AND it has LEATHER rear seats!

"THE CARS AN 100 YEAR ANNIVERSARY MODEL, FOR WHICH I UNDERSTAND CAME STANDARD WITH 17" WHEELS THE SKIRTS, REAR SPATS STAINLESS, STEEL EXHAUST AND THE LEATHER STYLE INTERIOR,"

:rlol:

A fair bit of BS there. Says it has leather (style) interior, but the front seats are cloth. Says it has electric seats, but only the drivers'. Says it has folding mirrors, but only one works. Was trying to see what make the tyres are, but they don't seem to have any markings on them?

Oh and missing the front lip and has facelift indicators (which he doesn't acknowledge) *alarm bells*.

:looney:

Yeah Dave, Mark has a point there! What is your lads wish list.

I'm really bored at the mo so I'll have a search and find a good one! Probably!!;)

H.

the black one is nice have sent him that to look at cheers

he just wants a decent one thats not more than 3-3.5k