The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who has the newest UK spec?

Pig

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michel's is the newest UK AFAIK.

Jakes J-spec VVTi is 2000W, newest Supra I've seen is a 52 plate 2002 model.

Gaz.

Could the 52 not be one of the few that had the reg of when they were imported put on not when registered in Japan?

........however interior shot shows non leather seat (possibly a 'wrong' photo?)

Wrong seats I think, the dash seems to have the headlamp washer button and the heated seat ones are there... looks as though the seats have been swapped with a J-Spec for some bizarre reason.

It should have ivory leather, hard to tell from the pics but the back seats do look a little bit lighter, could be a reflection on plastic J-Spec ones though I guess.

Mines a 2000 W-reg SZ-R

But everythng on it is UK standards.

(Plus found out a couple of days ago from sam at turbofit that my suspension is worth £10k!!!) thats more than i paid for the car.

WTF?

Can people not read?

UK Spec, as in, sold by a Toyota/Lexus Dealer in the UK from new with warrenty etc etc etc...

So that excludes...EVERYTHING ELSE!

Is it gold plated and studded with diamonds or just coated in a backed on layer of bullsh*t?

;)

Lol if Turbofit say that you really have to wonder about what other BS they could spout...next they'll be telling you to give your Single Turbo a gangsta lean so that the oil doesn't drain properly....oh hang on.