The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Have you fitted a Bomex front?

R3DG3CKO ROB

Exactly my problem... it makes the front look really flimsy and cheap...

Hi Rob

I'm looking to get the Bomex myself, the UAD 148. I take it the standard OEM bumper brackets/bolt holes are not compatable? I have a veilside front which needs taking off (has seen better days previous to my ownership :rolleyes: )

One other thing, can I ask who supplied your bomex bumper? Was originally gonna go for the top secret from Knight Racer, they dont do the bomex, neither to Miami GT.

Cheers :thumbs:

Not sure if the standard arches are compatible with the bomex, it's got bolt holes etc. So I'm hoping someone has managed to make them fit...

I got my Bomex front from Knight Racer, supplied, fitted and painted. Very happy with the work so far. The car is with them at the moment having more bodywork done...

I seem to remember that Lui had arch linings so hopefully he'll be able to tell us if his were stock or not?

I got my Bomex front from Knight Racer, supplied, fitted and painted. Very happy with the work so far. The car is with them at the moment having more bodywork done...

Ahh, I will put on a pair of sturdy bifocals next time I look at the Knight racer sight :rolleyes: :cool:

will give them a shout. Cheers :thumbs:

These standard inner arch linings dont tend to fit once aftermarket bumpers are fitted. However, you can sometimes get away with a bit of cutting and trimming or even cable ties. The trickier ones are the wide arch conversions like the TRD front ends (which we also have in stock :D )

An excellent reply mate, advice and advert all in one.:D