The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Grill where wipers park

p111ddy

I remember seeing a thread about this somewhere but I can’t seem to find it now?? Well anyway im looking to sort out my faded and dull looking grill where the front wipers sit but I was wondering if anyone could give some advice of best products and ways to do it please?

Cheers,

Michael

That would be the scuttle Panel, tried some back to black or tyre shine?

If that doesent work, remove it and give it a whack with some plastic paint

That’s it now I remember what it’s called:rolleyes:

Thanks I’ll give that B2B ago 1st but if no good is it difficult to remove the scuttle panel?

Mines a bit faded as well, will stick some plastic and vinyl conditioner on it when I can be bothered lol

The wiper arms have also faded a bit, ideally need to take them off and spray them black again but really cant be bothered right now. Other wee problems to sort out !

I'm sure someone has a Carbon Fiber one of these on here... Somewhere! Sorry thats not help is it really!

lol cheers tho!

I just sprayed mine with Turtle Wax "Black in a Flash" from Halfords (other stores are available) :) Used it on my roof-lining I got from Jezzy too, and it brought that up beautifully :)

What about the wiper arms? Is there anything special you have to do to them?