The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Na-T Completed Massive thanks to Turbofit

jay_NW

Hello to all, :imnew:

After going through all the forms and your comments I have decided to do a turbo conversion for my N/A and chosen (who else) turbo fit to do the job.

So this is what going in the car: Turbofit's T70 turbo kit as well as Forged Pistons, injectors, HKS pully kit, E-Manage Piggy back etc.....etc....

Cant wait to get the car on the road, As Greg and Sam said this is a 3 week job so I am counting days from now on.

what u guys think I will be pushing after the conversion, I am expectiong just abt 500BHP (which is slow compare to most your cars on here), but am just a beginer.

here is a pic shows the engine before the conversion , will post one when the converson done to see the different, lol:yahoo:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=47881&stc=1&d=1164986546

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=47882&stc=1&d=1164986603

engbay2.jpg

DSC00096.jpg

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello to all, :imnew:

After going through all the forms and your comments I have decided to do a turbo conversion for my N/A and chosen (who else) turbo fit to do the job.

So this is what going in the car: Turbofit's T70 turbo kit as well as Forged Pistons, injectors, HKS pully kit, E-Manage Piggy back etc.....etc....

Cant wait to get the car on the road, As Greg and Sam said this is a 3 week job so I am counting days from now on.

what u guys think I will be pushing after the conversion, I am expectiong just abt 500BHP (which is slow compare to most your cars on here), but am just a beginer.

here is a pic shows the engine before the conversion , will post one when the converson done to see the different, lol:yahoo:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=47881&stc=1&d=1164986546

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=47882&stc=1&d=1164986603

Trust me going from NA to 500 BHP is going to feel real fast, Your car is in good hands at Turbofit ;)

Can't even contemplate that at the moment but it has given me hope for the future, having spent nearly 3k already this year :) I was planning on selling my n/a when I fancied something quicker but if this is possible then I'm keeping the Aero :) :) :)

Any chance of a ball park figure? I don't really want to waste their time by ringing...

Can't even contemplate that at the moment but it has given me hope for the future, having spent nearly 3k already this year :) I was planning on selling my n/a when I fancied something quicker but if this is possible then I'm keeping the Aero :) :) :)

Any chance of a ball park figure? I don't really want to waste their time by ringing...

i will advise u to go there and see the cars which they have done. thats what i done and went back a few weeks later to book it. trust me u would not be disappointed

seems like you have done alot of researching on here before you got your car.

either that, or you have had it for a while and just wanted to know where you can get more power

after loosing to a stupid yellow fiat punto gt 220hp one, i decided that i needed more power desperatley