The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ahhh Nowhere close....

SupraStormRising

Keep looking for meets to go to :search: I live in Bedfordshire which doesn't seem to fit in any of the areas South-East nearest i've seen is Bluewater or East which would be Southend(don't mind this but a bit far to go in the winter will go in the summer...

Anyone have the same issues i,e Herts,Beds,Bucks area and if so what meets do you go to? :blink:

Also found one close, Bovingdon airstrip where the market is how often do meets occur there?

I need somewhere to go any info appreciated :D

Just did a member search... there are 20 members in Beds and 30 in Cambs so should be able to gage a bit of interest...

Have you got any ideas for location? Bridge Street in St Ives would be awesome but it's public parking so don't know how that would work... Really well lit and right in the middle of town...

I'd rather look into doing it legit than just turning up in a carpark. and risk being moved on... There would be no problem with us just parking outside a well lit bar but we wouldn't be able to reserve spaces...

I work for the local council so might look into it further... Would be good to find somewhere with food and drink nearby :)

When I used to live in Luton I used to drive to Ace Cafe and the SEM meet (Chobham, Surrey!).

I'm sure a local meet will get a few people out. There's a few of us in Luton and Bedforshire including a nice Top secret, wide bodied Single Turbo Supra and another Supra with Custom big twins.

My friend has started a monthly mazda rotary club meet in Luton. I'll let you know when that's on as all Jap cars are welcomed. There used to be Jap meets in MK.

I'm usually back in Luton at the weekend. Give me a shout if you want to meet up.

Ro