The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Washer bottle level

Wez

nice to see a fellow scrapyard rummiger, i moved my washer bottle to the boot to make way for coolers, the "new" one came out of a mazda and the level switch out of a merc, the only thing i would say about the type of level switch you have is it would "bounce" a bit when reaching low level and the warning light would flicker a bit, other than that just drill a hole and make sure you get it the right way up try to keep it mounted level as well

Don't know which kit you have but i have run an Aquamist 2C kit on two different cars for the last three years, and i started out with the first gauge they did the DDS-2, and them changed for the DDS-3 works very well, the in tank switch will cut the pump if the levels get low and also lets you know if you have blocked jet etc, the 2C kit can be run from the sub injector map of an emanage:)