The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ever Lasting Search.

TheChin

Morning Everyone,

Been in work for a very long time and its only 8am, what a bad life i lead. Anyway to the point. Pretty much sold my car and just waiting for the bloke to get the cash, less than 3 weeks im told. I've been looking for a supra (non import) Twin Turbo, manual or auto i dont mind. But a UK TT manual with good mileage is like a golden nugget! You have a for-sale section but what about Wanted section for cars?

Even if the car is in a bad state, needs bodywork etc but has a class engine tell me about it. I can get it resprayed for next to nothing but anything sound engine wise is awesome. People say about getting an engine rebuild on the high mileage TT's, is this too much hassle tho?

Cheers for all that look, all answers will be appreciated even if not relevant :D

Been looking for about 3 ever since i took the decision to buy one. Basically im only 20 and been driving a year which some might say :blink: im too young for insurance. But its only £1400 a month and im paying £1690 for a 2litre SRI-Turbo. If i get an import it goes up to over £3000 per year, even tho the cars are cheaper thats too extreme. Even for a cheap junkyard dog it could be a good project as long as its a realistic one.

They'll pop up, you just have to be patient... althpugh if you want a low mileage manual UK car I hope you have deep pockets.... if such a thing even exists anymore.

Dont be put off a higher mileage example though. As long as its been serviced well, not extensively modified and itsnt tatty, it should be a great car to own.

Curious username btw :)

Is that an import? I think it is.

If it is read the topic at the top no imports lol.

TheChin comes from my nickname of "Chin" as i broke my chin a while back in a club rumble and now i can dislocate it at will. Very wierd?

Deep pockets but have other things to buy cant go all out on the car and be too skint to afford what i want for it.

Is that an import? I think it is.

If it is read the topic at the top no imports lol.

TheChin comes from my nickname of "Chin" as i broke my chin a while back in a club rumble and now i can dislocate it at will. Very wierd?

Deep pockets but have other things to buy cant go all out on the car and be too skint to afford what i want for it.

Damn , missed that bit :rolleyes: