The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Is this a bargain or a scam?

Rory

It is for sale , but not at that price and NOT from that seller(Scammer)!!

Click Here for the real advert.

Here is the warning thread regarding the Ebay ad. Click Here.

Contacted the OFT (Office of Fair Trading) today , who are very interested in this scam.They are reporting it to Trading Standards.Lets hope that they can do something about getting the ad removed from ebay.

Guest StevenSheen

have asked him for more details....always interesting the stories these con men make up...the last one claimed to be a woman selling the car in memory of her son who died....car was in ireland pics were taken on some drive in florida and paypal was the only payment option...

have asked him for more details....always interesting the stories these con men make up...the last one claimed to be a woman selling the car in memory of her son who died....car was in ireland pics were taken on some drive in florida and paypal was the only payment option...

This tw@t has had e-mails from a few members but has not replied. Seems like he 's trying to pick the right victim.!!

H.

jazz1 got this reply:

Hi there,

The 1997 TOYOTA SUPRA 3.0 Turbo is still available for the price of £6500 GBP + shipping to your door.The estimated

cost for door to door shipping to just about anywhere in the UK will cost about £ 500 GBP and takes 8 days to arrive

at your address. For an accurate shipping cost please include your shipping address in your next email.

The car is meticulously maintained. No damage, no scratches or dents, no hidden defects, runs and sounds awesome,

the engine has never been repaired or something like that, never been into accidents and it is as advertised .The

vehicle comes with all the documents, original ones. The car comes complete with full service history and is

stunning in every way.

The car was bought from UK, it meets the UK specs and the UK road worthy regulations and it complies with the UK

emissions standard.

The vehicle is accurate, corrosion free, no scratches, no damage of any kind, was properly serviced and stored, has

a clear title, all the manuals and the original documents are in English. The buyer will receive them along with

title and all the additional documents needed for registration upon purchase.

I have just came back to my home country Hungary because I got a very good job offer here. I did some research, as I

brought the car with me, with the intention of driving it but when I found out about the very high import duties and

all the restrictions regarding registration and emissions tests here I have made up my mind and decided to sell it.

I have another photos available, so if you are interested in buying it let me know and I will send them to you.

I am a private seller not a dealer thus this transaction is sales tax free, however please note purchase price does

not include shipping and insurance taxes. This transaction is insured by the vehicle purchase protection program,

which means that after you receive the car you will have a 5 days inspection period to inspect it and to evaluate

it's mechanical and cosmetically condition before buying the vehicle.

I want to take the opportunity to assure you that this deal is 100% legitimate, the financial part of this deal will

be managed by Ebay, in this way both of us will be protected. I will make all the documents from here on your name

and address, they will be signed and legalized and when you will get them you will only have to put your signature

on.

If you want to complete the purchase please send me your ebay ID, your full name and address and I will notify ebay

that you are selected as my buyer. After I get in touch with them they will contact you to explain the entire

procedure.

Please email me soon if you want to move forward and let me know if you need anything else.

All the best!