The mkiv Supra Owners Club

*sigh*

paul_y3k

i think they can't afford it. once they got to thinking about dahring fuel costs / hotel etc it lost it's appeal.

cheer flukey .. you'll have to carry the mkiv flame !

Tell them to stop being big girls!!! For the nights that aren't catered for I'm going camping :) cheap as chips!

Fuel costs split between 3 of you won't be that much either!

If your dropping out can you send any sponsorship you have got my way :D

i think theres a few of us who've signed up to the modball 9aka gumball). Well begining of the month driver number 3 pulls out .. and today driver number 2 pulls out.

anyone want to buy my place ?

hiya mate, how can i get in on the modball, where is it and how many to a team, give me all the details!

my mate is doing it and i'd love to go, doing the dragonball but that a half arse run. thanks

Just in interest mate how much would the cost (approx) be? If you don’t mind.:)

The cost to join was £295 per person (minimum 2 man team) which includes 3 out of 5 nights at hotels in the various locations and all inbound and outbound ferry crossing...oh yeh and the entertainment every night :eyebrows:

add to that your fuel costs for approx 2600 miles of fast driving, food, drink , speeding fines, repairs if needed and a few nights in a hotel/camping

Not cheap, but should be lots of fun :)

hiya mate, how can i get in on the modball, where is it and how many to a team, give me all the details!

my mate is doing it and i'd love to go, doing the dragonball but that a half arse run. thanks

Its all booked up now mate. Only option you have is to buy from someone like Paul who may want out and get the name changed on the ticket. minimum 3 per team I think (they changed it when they realised too many 2 man teams were joining.

The cost to join was £295 per person (minimum 2 man team) which includes 3 out of 5 nights at hotels in the various locations and all inbound and outbound ferry crossing...oh yeh and the entertainment every night :eyebrows:

add to that your fuel costs for approx 2600 miles of fast driving, food, drink , speeding fines, repairs if needed and a few nights in a hotel/camping

Not cheap, but should be lots of fun :)

sounds like good fun:) that's some serious miles! can't be that fast driveing as there are some little cars like 206's and mx5's going, still i'll be going fast hopefully:d