The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cars being done up

2jzhead

bah, decals = shite/chav/midlife crisis

Only ever seen it done properly once and that was by Trial in Japan ;)

Eeek, do not agree. I need a better photo but it looks sooo nice

http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/4671/pict0777xk7.th.jpg

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.5d779cf2b6.jpg

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.b59a6f3604.jpg

It does look a little OTT IMHO, but I wouldn't dare tell someone their car looks shite!

Common guys, just because it's not to your taste there's no need to verbally assault him.

I quite like the bonnet effect.

Just my opinion Pete, maybe I was a little OTT :( I guess some folk would find fault with my car in certain ways as well, I guess it comes down to personal tastes at the end of the day, perhaps I should have been a little more tactful ;) im known for being a bit shart tongued

>:innocent:

It does look a little OTT IMHO, but I wouldn't dare tell someone their car looks shite!

Common guys, just because it's not to your taste there's no need to verbally assault him.

I quite like the bonnet effect.

Agreed! Just because its not to your taste, no need to be so harsh. Thats not the mkivSupra.net community I know.

All the best with the car buddy - its your passion and pride, I encourage that. If only all 16 year olds had the same enthusiasm about a hobby, it might keep them off the streets!

Steve.

bah, decals = shite/chav/midlife crisis

Only ever seen it done properly once and that was by Trial in Japan ;)

Glad you added that last bit mate :D Otherwise agreed, I would never entertain putting my own design of graphics on a car :eek: And tbh I never thought I would own a heavily graphic'd car either :Pling: Generally don't like graphics\vinyls.

graphics are a way of making the car stand out against others - if you saw an identical Supra to Muffleman's side by side without the graphics would you look twice?? I doubt it.

How would I make my Supe stick out from all the others with the same kit? Graphics, either that or show them the rear as not a lot of people have the rear bumper :)

Whatever floats your boat matey, I think you deserve some credit for being a little different, and as Steve said, putting passion into something worthwhile.

Personally, not a fan of graphics, but don't like debadged either.

I like a car nice and standard........with a large single, TS front, Trial Rear, TRD wing, Bomex Skirts and big polished rims. Hold on, that's that git Andrews (SupraAyf) car! :) Shame his isn't black though hey!