The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Did some little bits today!

steb9780

Now Chris has sorted my car, I seem to be up for doing bits I had lost interest in.

Fitted my JBL speakers in the rear and also fitted the billet alloy turbo timer holder I made a while back.

But the biggy that I still can't suss is where to put my owners club window sticker. I have blacked out back quarters and rear window.:(

jbls.jpg

ttbracket1.jpg

ttbracket2.jpg

I have one top centre at the mirror, there is enough room between the roof and the mirror for a sticker

I was going to put it there but I have something called a cellstar there (it says alarm on it, and has a flashing red LED and antenna). I was going to get rid of it, but the LED is dead centre and looks like a great deterrent, so don't really want to get rid.

Mate i have tinted windows too and theyre really dark - but still if you put the o.c stickers on the rear quarters you can see them on the outside - and it looks really good too ;)

Ah right I'll give it a try, I did hold it up to it and you couldn't see it, but maybe if it's stuck on it will be different.

Thanks!

yeah you cant really see it because the backing is white and the text is white :p