The mkiv Supra Owners Club

West London & Bucks Convoy to Boxhill Jap Meet Saturday 3rd March.

lui

Massive Yearly Jap Meet at Boxhil happening Saturday 3rd March just organising convoy for the West London / buckinghampshire + who else likes to join in !!!!!!!!!!!!

Meeting point & time for all that want to join my convoy to the Boxhill Mega Jap Meet will be between 8.45 & leaving at 9.15at the latest.

At the Indian Summer car park which is located just of the Denham turn off just by the A40. One Junction away from the M25 which we will pick up & head of to the A24 where Boxhill is.

For your sat nav postal address is 96 Oxford Rd, Uxbridge, UB9 4DW just off the A40 turn off buy Denham roundabout. See link to map below:

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&search_result=&db=pc&lang=&keepicon=true&pc=UB94DW&advanced=&client=public&addr2=&quicksearch=ub94dw&addr3=&addr1=

Estimated time to Boxhill will be around 10.00-10.15.

Then Idea from me is to stay at meet to around 1pm - 2pm.

Then convoy with as many Supra's as possible up to the Fairmile Pub Cobham which is not to far away where Katie C has organised her monthly Supra meet for big gathering up & spot of lunch maybe.

Add names to list below for who's joining up with the convoy:

01. Lui

01. Lui

02. P111ddy (more yes then no but depends on my footy match)

03. mr lover

04. JamieP

05. imi

06. Wayne_Bhagan

07. Silversoop

08. Supra ST Myster

09. Terribleturner + How_Supra (Maybe)

10. viperrob

cheers mate see you then

I would love to fellas but I'm off up north today. Have fun eh? Lui, when is the next round of karting???

Sorry you can't make it Gerald mate & for the karting first one of the year will be soon within the next 2 months :eyebrows:

My match is only a friendly so i can afford to miss it and come along:) ! But there was a question i wanted to ask which is... This meet were all going to tomorrow is there lickly to be many ladies attending? (VERY good reason for asking this):D honestly