The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Donington 27th Feb, who is definitely running?

Chris Wilson

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Me too, definately.

Oil change done, fluids checked, afr's checked, everything ready -

I'm looking at the long range weather forecasts.... it doesn't look like high pressure....:rolleyes: will know more in a few days.

tyres almost sorted... woo hoo!! been looking forward to this for months....

There are still a few places left...

...Jamie P? would be good to see the red rocket in action..

Me too, definately.

Oil change done, fluids checked, afr's checked, everything ready -

I'm looking at the long range weather forecasts.... it doesn't look like high pressure....:rolleyes: will know more in a few days.

tyres almost sorted... woo hoo!! been looking forward to this for months....

There are still a few places left...

...Jamie P? would be good to see the red rocket in action..

Is this in your single turbo car Mike?

Yes - I still think of it as terry's car though, he built it, I just put the lipstick on.

Do you know what you'll be driving yet, or is this a last minute decision?

Oh, didn't realise it was Terrys old car. Has it been on track before? Look forward to seeing how that goes!

I should be in the Toyota engined Zeus if it's finished in time, if not the Opel engined one, and I am hoping my wife will bring the Skyline.

VIR1.JPG

It's been tracked quite a few times,

hope I have no problems as terry has been pretty good with the cooling and protection side, so it's pretty well set up for track, I would think I'm a little less capable in the drivers seat which I hope the car will appreciate, if no one else does!

I just hope it's dry enough to push as I can't really use it on the open road...

look forward to to seeing the zeus and the skyline as well as the Dangerous Brain's Aristo if it makes it.

That zeus looks awesome, I hope it makes it - check out the wingmirrors - the must be solid toothpicks to keep those puppies standing upright.

Happy Days!

I'll be there even if I end up on the train. Its my bloody birthday and I will go to castle donington. I am placing alot of faith in Dan the man that can. I am hoping not to be the first person to make Dan the man that can Can't. The car needs a HKS fcon-AEM swap and tune on a car type thats never had an AEM fitted to it before. I've pulled a whole changing rooms style thing and given him only 1 day to do it all. Tie into that the fact that my AEM is arriving from the states on the day its booked for tuning and we'll see what sort of miracle maker Dan is :D If he can chew this lump then I can't see anything being too large to bite.