The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone Got Gold Plated Badges Fitted

SupraAyf

You could say I have very similar ones fitted on mine... They used my car in the pic?!?

No gold has worn off as yet but only had them for about 2.5yrs so far. Was a fellow traded by the name Midastouch on here and another Supra site that did them.

Bodyshop never stuck my 'Supra' one on properly and it rained before I noticed. Never has fully stuck down properly since so I would recommend a LOT of pressure or better still to slightly bend it so it takes firmer hold first time.

Bodyshop never stuck my 'Supra' one on properly and it rained before I noticed. Never has fully stuck down properly since so I would recommend a LOT of pressure or better still to slightly bend it so it takes firmer hold first time.

That was the kinna thing i was after as well!

cheers MLC.

you say bodyshop stuck them on?.. do you know if they used any other glue other than the stuff already on the back of the badge.. because I believe i have the same badges as you...

you say bodyshop stuck them on?.. do you know if they used any other glue other than the stuff already on the back of the badge.. because I believe i have the same badges as you...

Nope, no other glues, just the self adhesive backing. I took them down with me when I went to pick up the car so saw them being put on.