The mkiv Supra Owners Club

BPU help required please

p111ddy

As it says in the title im looking to do some BPU on my N/A please bare in mind I’ve only had her for jus coming up to three months so im not about to book her into turbo fit! Well maybe not just yet! :eyebrows: . It’s a 93 N/A 5 speed manual with no engine mods but I would like to know what is the best possible steps to take to get her back up to factory BHP if not more.

Anyway your advice and help will be gratefully accepted

Thanks, Michael

:twak: sorry my bad just realised that about the BPU :rolleyes: thanks for pointing that out! Well out of the 6 you mention I only have the suspension part done but will have to check for the others. I was told about some sort of breather but unfortunately can't remember exactly what he said.

a proper cold air intake is what you want. Question for the NA folks - is the stock air-feed a cold air intake or not? If it is, then I'd leave that well alone.

Normally with a NA car, one changes the exhaust and the header (assuming that the header on the NA is restrictive).