The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just got back from Gibson Trimming

Lewis

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

biased by any chance:p sure they will look great when do we get pics off miss fifi

Biased but honest! ;) ;)

All custom cut to fit..Lots of our hand stitching..the leather looks sweet..

He was a very happy boy when he left..lol

I forwarded him the pics so he could choose which to post but I am sure he will take others but these will give you an idea..

Its good to be working on a Supra again..whos next??:D

As for pics of me..thats me on the left..lol

That tat looks lush ffi.

Biased why Wayne? I'm not married to her. I will ALWAYS give an honest assessment abou anything! You should know that by now, just search ANY of my threads.

Sorting the pics out now.

EDIT - sorry wayne, I realised you were talking to Ffion, I thought you were talking to me when I first read it.

Ok the write up:

The above work took Vinnie approx a week with the car. This was at the same time as working on a VERY customised beemer.

The fit and comfort is amazing!!!

Vinnie and I set about the car with a piece of chalk and a (much needed) rubber while I decided what I wanted.

After a few errors of judgement on my part I settled on the final design you see above.

I wanted something subtle but different. I didn't want the same as everyone else (the coloured centre/piping/stiching etc) From the rear window the seats look silver and through the front and/or side windows they are edged wonderfully with the silver.

The pictures really do not do the workmanship any justice.

When I picked it up, vinie and I identified another slight addition we would like to make which (to my knowledge) has not been done before but will compliment the rest of the work already done so more on that once we sort it out.

I will take some more (more detailed) pics once I sort myself out with a new camera.

I would highly recommend Gibson Trimming on the grounds of speed and quality of the workmanship.

I did some work for Vinnie/Ffi to contribute to the costs so I cannot directly comment on that, however I would have paid pretty much any amount for these seats. It really is like having a brand new supra all over again.

Thanks and congrats, you should be as proud of the work as I am.

Lewis

looks nice Lewis, although I'm nt sure I'd be happy with the rear seats. on the left of the rear folding bench.

Mike

TBH, i haven't had a poke around in the back yet (oo-er), if there is anything I am not 100% happy with then Vinnie will make any alterations needed. I need to see what that looks like in daylight tbh. No knowing how it fits around the seat folding mechnism I'd rather take a close look in full daylight.

Like I say, Vinnie will change anything that isn't right.

looking good there,how much all that cost?

50p and I had to kiss vinnie. Wasn't too bad but Ffi has got him on some healthy eating thing, I could just taste lemongrass and ginger smoothie for 30mins afterwards.

Come on now, as I have said above, I did some work for them a while ago so what I paid bears no relevance. If you are interested in getting work done just have a chat to them, they offer discounts to club members.