The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thought I should introduce myself ....

Rory

Hi Folks,

Just paid my membership so I thought I should really introduce myself.

I'm 26 from Hamilton near Glasgow. Just got my '97 N/A on Wednesday there ( valentines gift to myself ) and have been enjoying it loads since.

Some pics of it here - http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=99711

Plans :

Remove big ugly foglight and wire into a reverse light instead

New wheels at some point

Probably a spoiler ( TRD currently fav )

Sort out some decent ICE eventually.

Been enjoying this forum so far and found it really useful, look forward to chatting :D

Lovely car:)

A comment ref the side repeaters on the wings, even though its a facelift. I've seen a few facelifts now with these non-facelift repeaters. I think they are added during the initial registration process when in the UK, by outfits who either misinterpret the SVA process or dont realise the ones on the bumper work. You can see that whoever put them on Rorys car has put them on lower than they are on a standard non-facelift. Am I right ?

The thing about those repeaters is, they don't actually do anything! They dont even look like they have bulbs in them.

The back rear wing lights which are red have screws to open them up to access bulbs, but those front ones do not.

They seem a bit of a mystery to me