The mkiv Supra Owners Club

cars gone in

lockys96

I'm over there tomorrow for 9am Si to help the team, so I shall see it then.

I hope I don't run over any of your body kit parts when I reverse my red Supe out of the Twisted Vision shop next week:innocent:

i may do what u said to jamie about your car if they fooked it up,

ill be round to visit you;)

Now this may or may not be a silly question, but where on earth do the indicators go in that front bumper??:D

that is a plan i will come accross. bought some small clear pajero side indicaters, but might take out the front do-luck lights and recess into the bumper like the do-luck

that is a plan i will come accross. bought some small clear pajero side indicaters, but might take out the front do-luck lights and recess into the bumper like the do-luck

why dont you get your current lights refurbed and then use the place where the side lights go as indicators?

Would you like a set ;) :p

Gaz.

Gaz,

I would love a set mate but if I fitted them to my Supe then it would resemble one of those toy trains that I had as a kid with the sticky out wheels.:(

They really are something to be admired though. I just can't believe how light they are!;)

You have done a cracking job on getting your hands on them;)