The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dyno sheet

baz78

Nice

I would prefer to see a chart that was made over here though. I am not saying it is so but it would have been in their best interests to provide you with a nice fat dyno sheet. ;)

Personally I would want to have the car done on a RR that I have been to before or that others I know have been to.

Why don't you bring it along to the Thor RR day on the 3rd ?

Nice

I would prefer to see a chart that was made over here though. I am not saying it is so but it would have been in their best interests to provide you with a nice fat dyno sheet. ;)

Personally I would want to have the car done on a RR that I have been to before or that others I know have been to.

Why don't you bring it along to the Thor RR day on the 3rd ?

The same dyno has had almost all the top cars in the states on it , Marko along with ryan woon... etc etc I am :)..

I have a banging Video of the car on the dyno to post i will get that up as soon as Nero sends it to me again . You see the car jump :search: .

On a more fat dyno sheet , i have about 40 pages of them here from start up to final runs. The thing that get to me is they never even ran the car in :blink: They just stuck the block in then jumped to the dyno

Baz I like joe's idea, why dont you bring it down to the RR day it would be nice to see your car in the flesh and plus i am sure alot of other people would like to see it too!

also i dont get it, was your car built in USA and then you brought it over to here or something?

Baz I like joe's idea, why dont you bring it down to the RR day it would be nice to see your car in the flesh and plus i am sure alot of other people would like to see it too!

also i dont get it, was your car built in USA and then you brought it over to here or something?

I had a 95tt which i built with CRD , With the engine turbos fuel stuff from titan , dave row mapped it , it sent that Tits up at Crail on day .

I swapped my shell for the wide body from a mate , I had another new fully built engine shipped from titan , At this stage i moved with a new garage in Glasgow , And thats another long story .

After two years and endless amounts of cash , i Shipped the car to Titan who did the whole thing from fuel to motec to the new stroker set up . :D :D

On the dyno side guys i will meet up with some of you guys in summer , the car need paint work sorted and i want to keep it under wraps fro a few months :cool:

Ps i have still got the old 3.4 hks block , whick might be up for grabs soon ;)

The same dyno has had almost all the top cars in the states on it , Marko along with ryan woon... etc etc I am :)..

I have a banging Video of the car on the dyno to post i will get that up as soon as Nero sends it to me again . You see the car jump :search: .

On a more fat dyno sheet , i have about 40 pages of them here from start up to final runs. The thing that get to me is they never even ran the car in :blink: They just stuck the block in then jumped to the dyno

Look forward to seeing the video ;)

Do you know what boost level it was running on that run ?

Is that on 97ron fuel ?

yap 97

I will look up the boost level for you i would think about 3 bar.

Impressive mate, very impressive. Bring her down to the Thor RR day, would love to see her in person.

97MON if it was done in the States....106 here...

Cheers Alex... I was about to pick my jaw up off the floor if that was done on our 97ron at that power/boost level. :)