The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My mate's got a faster car than that !

stupra

The misses has just got back from taking the soop out to get a couple of things, and while she was out bumped into one of her mate's. She had her boyfriend with her, (the misses has meet him before, but I've not), and the first thing out of his mouth was, "what you doing in that piece of crap ?, my mate's got a faster car than that !", followed by "oh no its an auto, even slower !". The misses knows a little about car's, so asked what car he had, turns out he's got a chipped focus st !. The other half then said " oh, what colour is it ?, i'll tell Stu not to bother racing it, it must be really quick ", then laughed. Some people really don't have a clue do they ?. :D

Sounds like your typical no brainer, jealous twatty chav

Just cracked me up that he never even asked any question's about the soop, if it was a TT or anything else !, he must have been pissed off that a girl was driving a nice car. It's not the first time a bloke has come out with a twat remark when she's been out in it.

The same happened to me, well my other half. She came to see me at work and pulled up in the soop. The car park was quite busy and when she got out 3 numptees in a 1.2 corsa said to her, 'Do you want me to teach you how to drive that' and started laughing at her. She just laughed back and said no. But what idiots, they probably couldnt handle there poo vehicle as it is and were just jelious seeing a girl driving a car like that. They all deserve there tounges ripped out coz she was quite annoyed by it.

Suprised you haven`t stabbed him for making such a stupid remark mate. He drives a ford st probably has dodge viper strips down the centre. :blink:

Trying to cut down on the stabbings Ad, :D . Long time no see mate, hope married life is good. :) .It was obviously jealousy, i'll have some fun with him when I meet him, I love cocky big mouthed chavs. :D .

At the end of the day, even people who know about soop's dont know what's under the bonnet of someone elses car, could be 1000bhp under there for anyone else know's.

Married life is good cheers mate. Im sure you will give him some stick.. little chav...

You about for the boxhill meet

I don't know mate, I might try an make it, don't get to use the car that much at the moment. It'll hopefully be going up to Phoenix next month for the single install.

You will never be able to stop jealous twats with big mouths!!

Shame there is so many of them.!!:rolleyes:

H.

And they all seem to live down my cul-de-sac. Been here 9 months-ish. I parked my Corsa on the road for 6-7 months, no comments. I get the Supra; I've had 3 complaints (from different neighbours) about it being parked on the road in 2 months. It's stock so can't be disturbing them noise-wise. Really do wish they'd grow up, get a life and get over their blatant jealousy. Sorry for the thread hi-jack, rant over!

I guess different people have to express their jealousy in different ways. They all clearly know who's got the vastly superior car :D

"what you doing in that piece of crap ?, my mate's got a faster car than that !", followed by "oh no its an auto, even slower !". The misses knows a little about car's, so asked what car he had, turns out he's got a chipped focus st !.

He's right. Supras are an aged design and rubbish. I'm going to trade mine in for Ford. Right after my lobotomy.

I guess different people have to express their jealousy in different ways. They all clearly know who's got the vastly superior car :D

I contain my jealousy quite well!! I never open my gob and make a fuss. I just go home and count my massive wads of cash and think I'll use some of this to buy the same item that I am jealous of! or better :D

Problem solved!!

H.

I contain my jealousy quite well!! I never open my gob and make a fuss. I just go home and count my massive wads of cash and think I'll use some of this to buy the same item that I am jealous of! or better :D

Problem solved!!

H.

If my wads of cash could do that, I sure as hell wouldn't be working in my current job, and the Supe would be my daily drive with the Cobra and Viper garaged at my country residence, being lovingly polished by Jeeves :D